There are on-campus or in-home or online sessions.
1 hour of coaching ... $105 on-campus; $115 in-home, $85 online
1.5 hours of coaching ... $140 on-campus; $155 in-home, $105 online
The initial consult includes an evaluation, several exercises as homework, handouts and a follow-up phone conversations and typically lasts 1.5.
When working with larger families, children, and multiple dogs, the private coaching session can extend even longer in length. When I travel out of Buncombe County private coaching sessions can also extend even longer, plus travel costs are added.*
*Priving is different for those living outside of a 15-mile radius.
Programs are available as well. Programs vs Packages ... if you have any questions please let me know. There is a lot of selling going on in our industry and I feel that it is fair to explain the benefits and the problems of both options. If you want to discuss training that offers several options and several months of support, let's talk.
There are several benefits of Private Coaching, here are a few:
- At home coaching session are personal and attend to your needs 100%
- Comfortable environment to optimize learning for your dog
- Initial evaluation to determine goals and expectations also gives plenty of homework so you can get started
- Assessment of where the dog is within those goals and expectations is typically given in the 2nd and 3rd private sesssion
- Developing your initial plan with handouts and homework
- Follow up emails and phone calls ... access to me if you want to reach out
Interested? Simply click the "Sign Up Now" bottom below.
Here are ways to connect with me:
- Call / Text Me — 828-712-4245
- Schedule a Consult
- Follow me on Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/wnck9DOGtraining/
- View YouTube Videos — WNC K9 Dog Training