1 hour of coaching ... $75
1.5 hours of coaching ... $115
The initial consult includes an evaluation, several exercises as homework, handouts and a follow-up phone conversations and typically lasts 1.5 to 2 hours. $115 - $145
All follow-up sessions are typically an hour in length. $75
When working with larger families, children, and multiple dogs, the private coaching session can extend even longer in length. When I travel out of Buncombe County private coaching sessions can also extend even longer, plus travel costs are added.
2 hours of coaching ... $145 + travel
2.5 hours of coaching ... $185 + travel
Package discounts are given.
**Pricing is different for those living outside of a 15-mile radius.
There are several benefits of Private Coaching, here are a few:
- At home coaching session (within 15 mile radius)
- Comfortable environment to optimize learning for your dog
- Initial evaluation to determine goals and expectations
- Assessment of where the dog is within those goals and expectations
- Developing your initial plan with handouts and homework
- Follow up emails and phone calls
- Scheduling the second session to stay consistent and evaluate your training mechanics
Sign Up Now
Here are ways to connect with me: