Welcome to WNC K9
WNC K9 founded by Gail Hubbard of A Good Dog's Life, who has been coaching people since 1994.
"I want to build a collaborative team of trainers to offer more sport-classes and manners classes. I think it fulfills a local need to promote K9 wellness through sports that includes you, the owner."
My goal is to offer an affordable approach to understanding the dog's needs which is an integral 21st century necessity. K9 Manners classes and Sport-classes will enhance the bond by 'peer interaction'. Yes! Peer Interaction: the role you play as the dog's owner, coach, mentor, and even "peer."
A thoughtful learning approach emerges through sports and the k9-manners program which you do not get by taking your dog to day-care or the dog park. Sports will:
1) Increases interdependence. Sports have a team approach. Cooperative in a way!
2) Produces understanding. Sports create solutions. Collaborative in a way!
There is a shift in the 21st century that has created value on how dog owners integrate their dog into the environment in which they live. Playing a sport will enhance this relationship so that living with the dog becomes easier.
I am here to:
1) Support through private coaching or classes
2) Help you and your family have clarity with criteria - knowing what you want
3) Build collaboration to keep the family unit in alignment with goals that are clear for everyone
Here are ways to connect with me:
- Call Me — 828-712-4245
- Email Me — email@example.com
- Send a iMessage — @wnck9DOGtraining
- Post an Instagram Pic — https://www.instagram.com/wnck9/
Founder of WNC K9