Welcome to WNC K9
WNC K9 was founded by Gail Hubbard of the old A Good Dog's Life Training Center.
Gail has been coaching humans and training dogs since 1997.
"I want to build an awareness about k9 reactivity / aggression, k9 obedience, k9 wellness activities and sports. I think it fulfills a local need to promote understanding of the total dog. Wellness with obedience and fun conditioning games that includes you, the owner." - Gail Hubbard
My goal is to offer an affordable approach to understanding the dog's needs which is an integral necessity in this world we live in. K9 Manners classes, wellness through fun conditioning games and sports will enhance the bond by 'peer interaction'. Yes! Peer Interaction: the role you play as the dog's owner, coach, mentor, and even "peer."
A thoughtful learning approach emerges through sports and the k9-manners program which you do not get by taking your dog to traditional balanced trainers, day-care, or the dog park. Conditioning and sports exercises will:
1) Increases interdependence. Sports have a team approach. Cooperative in a way!
2) Produces understanding. Sports create solutions. Collaborative in a way!
There is a shift in the 21st century that has created value on how dog owners integrate their dog into the environment in which they live. Learning how to be playful will enhance this relationship so that living with the dog becomes easier.
I am here to:
1) Support through private coaching or classes
2) Help you and your family have clarity with criteria - knowing what you want
3) Build collaboration to keep the family unit in alignment with goals that are clear for everyone
Here are ways to connect with me:
- Call / Text Me — 828-712-4245
- Contact Me — wnck9.com/contact
- Send a iMessage — m.me/wnck9DOGtraining
- Follow me on Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/wnck9DOGtraining/
Founder and Trainer at WNC K9