SNOW STORM: Click here to find last minute closings.
Puppies start coming to class around ages 12 - 14 weeks old. After that 2nd boost immunity shot.
Dates and Times:
Go to: K9 Manners - Level 1 to sign up for the class that best suites your schedule.
Please email me if you have any questions, text or call: 828-712-4245
Gail Hubbard [828-712-4245]
Location: 41 Edgewood Road Extension, Asheville NC 28803
This is a residence so play drive slowly. Take the middle paced driveway on your left once you see the orange cones and mailboxes on the left indicating that Edgewood Road Extension does deadend. Please also know that there is plenty of parking on the right of the house so please pull all the way up the driveway. There are paw prints on the drive way to help you pull up the correct driveway as well as red posts with the number 41 on it to guide you. My garage door is a bright red as well. If you have any questions, please call me 828-712-4245.
What to Bring:
- your puppy
- harnesses are recommended / strongly suggested
- 6 foot leash (no retractable)
- shot records
- favorite toy
- small soft food treats (a trail mix of a variety)
- your enthusiasm and joy!
- At home coaching session
- Comfortable environment to optimize learning for your puppy
- Initial evaluation to determine goals and expectations are fulfilled
- Assessment of where the dog is within those goals and expectations
- Developing your initial plan with handouts and homework
- Follow up emails and phone calls
- Scheduling the second session to stay consistent and evaluate your training mechanics
1 hour of coaching ... $105
1.5 hours of coaching ... $155
The initial meeting includes an evaluation, handouts and a follow-up phone consultation and typically lasts 1.5 to 2 hours. All follow-up sessions are typically an hour in length.
When working with larger families, children, and multiple dogs, the private coaching can extend even longer in length.
2 hours of coaching ... $195
Package discounts are given.
**Pricing is different for those living outside of a 15-mile radius.